Sunday, November 1, 2009

Liz's Wedding

Jason and Liz had a beautiful fall wedding in Cincinnati. I was truly blessed to have Liz as my random roommate in college and then in the Theta house--I could not have been paired with a better person! I am so happy for you two.
Jason proposed to her in a pumpkin patch so these super cute pumpkins at the entrance were very fitting.

Their reception site was an old catholic church that had been de-sanctified (is that a word?). They had hundreds of candles throughout the reception and all over walls, it was beautiful.

The other side of the reception site (what would be the choir loft).

The tall centerpieces.

The smaller centerpiece with the table marker (they had a fall theme).

Long table centerpieces.


So I stole this off facebook, it was just too cute of a picture of them!

Theta Nation!

Theta love:)

Julie, I love you!

Cute pic of the newlyweds (jealous of your honeymoon tan!)

One of my favorite all time pictures of Joe. Clearly getting serious about his dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment