My hand is literally cramping from making note cards on Conflicts of Laws and Criminal Law (I wish I was lying when I say I stopped counting after 120 today), so I thought I'd take a break from bar prep and try to numb my hand with a beer and a little blogging.
Clearly, my life will extremely boring for the next two months. I keep telling myself that if I pass, it will be the last test I will ever have to take. That's enough incentive right there to work my butt off.
Cam and I have packed up most of the house now because we move in a week! I literally have packed away his shaving cream, my hairdryer, and our checkbook. Oops. We have finished with the appraisals, inspections, and final negotiations. We're just ready for that house to be ours and to start unpacking all these boxes.
Here's a sneak peek at the plans we have in store for our future home hopefully sooner than later:
- Scrape and paint some of the exterior wood that is peeling
- Refinish the kitchen cabinet (seriously...there are mauve).
- Repaint the walls and trim (because their mauve and navy to match the kitchen, of course)
- Buy koi fish for the pond outside (Cam isn't sold on this idea, but who has a koi pond without koi?)
For now, we're just hoping nothing goes wrong in the next week!


5 comments:
Your comment about the koi pond made me laugh because I totally agree with you and my husband would react the same way as yours...and my hubby is actually also named Cam! Have a good weekend! Xoxo
www.inthepinkandgreen.blogspot.com
good luck with the move and studying!
Hi, I stopped by and sent you an email! I know you are busy but wanted to say hello
Ughhh the bar. Hang in there!!!
you've gotta post pictures of the new house. dying to see. so glad I came across your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Post a Comment