So I go to brush my teeth this morning, and notice two toothbrushes in my drawer. C alerts me that one is his--that he put it in the wrong drawer--and he retrieves it. Confused, I stare at him. I'm pretty confident that one was mine, right? But it's wet from where he just used it, so maybe it is his. I look suspiciously at the one left, and honestly decide I've never seen this thing before. I promptly throw it away and go get a spare.
Only logical solution to all this: someone broke into my house and switched my toothbrush in the middle of the night with a used toothbrush I've never seen before. Clearly.
Is it July 27th yet? I need my common sense back...
Oh...and when I went downstairs to the basement to get the spare there was water on the floor--in the middle of the floor. Nothing wet around it, and no cracks in the floor. Let's all pretend like it didn't happen until at least the end of this month, okay? I've had enough expenses and stress.



2 comments:
Take a deep breath! It's almost over!!! We used to get water like that in our basement in Norfolk ALL the time. Apparently, we needed a sump pump. I'm not sure if it's the same thing but it was like water would just appear out of nowhere! You'll work it all out and then be an awesome little attorney who won't blink twice about water in the basement!:) We need to catch up soon by the way!
Good luck with the bar, I'll be there losing my mind over it next year! You're almost there almost there!
Post a Comment