Wednesday, September 14, 2011

British Columbia and the Yukon

Here are the pictures from Canada.  We went into the Yukon and down to Victoria, British Columbia.  It was incredibly beautiful as well--we loved all the outdoor scenery and gardens! Already dreaming about going back....

Again, none of the pictures have been photoshopped or edited. 


The Yukon:
Emerald Lake

The world's smallest "desert" (actually a dried up glacier lake--still incredible)
Bove Island

Welcome to Yu_on.
White pass summit. It's hard to see, but the mossy rock was almost lime green in person.
Victoria, British Columbia

Me with orca whale topiary

The Empress Hotel
Love the ivy and flowers at the Empress. Crazy to think each of these windows is a hotel room

All the light poles had gorgeous hanging baskets of flowers.

China town (yes, we went to Fan Tan Alley)

Cam in front of Craigdarroch castle

Bees on flowers at Craigdarroch castle

My momma and stepdad enjoying pre-dinner drinks.

6 comments:

JMB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JMB said...

1. Alaska & Canada are definitely on my bucket list to travel to! Your pictures are gorgeous!

2. I'm glad you both made it there and back with ALL your luggage! hehe

3. 3 more days till I seeee you!! eeeekkk haha xoxoxo

Danielle said...

Great pictures! I love living vicariously through you (:

Elisa said...

Beautiful scenery! I'm glad to see you went to the Craigdarroch castle! Isn't that place amazing? I broke down about purchased the book about the family when we visited a few years ago.

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

Wow, how gorgeous! I've never been here, but it's somewhere I'd definitely like to visit in the near future! Thanks for sharing these lovely photos :)

Cassandra said...

Beautiful!! Looks like yall had a blast!!

Post a Comment