Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Passed.

Okay, so its old news, but I haven't shared it on here: I passed the Bar exam! 

I was sworn into the Kentucky Supreme Court on Friday.  I know this is nerdy, but I don't think the reality of it all hit me until I saying the oath to be sworn in. I am an attorney.   Wow. I've done so much over the past several years to get to this point, it was an overwhelming realization.  I am a full-fledged, certified lawyer.




 We have had so much going on lately I've been awful about updating--but thought I'd share :)

13 comments:

JMB said...

OK SO....... I FIST PUMPED at my desk, I did.
I am sosososososososososososo proud of you!!!!
I miss you!! I have been a terrible terrible terrrrrrrrrrrrible friend and you have been any even WORSER one :)
Lets makeup!

Danielle said...

Congratulations! I still have the picture sitting next to my bed of Wes and I when he was sworn in. Now you're official (:

Kate said...

Congrats! You must be so relieved after all your hard work!

Cassie said...

That's awesome! I know you are so excited and relieved!! Congrats!

Jamie said...

Congratulations, girl!

d.a.r. said...

Congrats!! I had no doubts :)

Erin said...

Congratulations! I don't think anyone ever had any other indication besides your success! I mean, how can you not pass with 1,500 note cards? ;)

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

Congratulations Counselor! :) Now that you don't have to study all the time we should FINALLY do something ;)

Kerr said...

Congrats chica!

Lea Liz said...

Woo hoo!!!!!

That is awesome news girl!!! Congrats!!!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Congrats girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

brlracincwgrl said...

Hello! I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm a Kentucky Girl too! :).

Congratulations on your accomplishment! How awesome :)

Post a Comment