Monday, October 3, 2011

Run Proof Pantyhose?

I swear that men must have invented these things--so uncomfortable and impractical to wear because they constantly snag and run.

Every time I put on a pair I am resigning myself to the fact that it is a couple dollars wasted because I'll snag them by lunch.

Anyone have a good suggestion for a brand of pantyhose that are more run resistant or even runproof?

3 comments:

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

The only pair of pantyhose I've ever worn without a run were Spanx. Those suckers worked too (any time I wore them people said, "you've lost weight!"). However, grabbing at the thigh trying to yank em up one day, I tore a hole in them (ripped the leg off the "control top" portion haha). I bought mine at Stein Mart because there was NO way I was paying full price.

Erin said...

I wear opaque tights or bare legs. For me, there is no in between, despite Kate Middleton trying to bring back the nylon.

Dollface said...

I love spanx and so far they have not had so many runs. The tight end patterned tights are the cutest!!

Post a Comment