![]() |
| Me and the beautiful bride. I've been trying to embrace my crazy paleness, but clearly that's not going so well. |
![]() |
| Just one reason why they are a fabulous couple. |
![]() |
| Me in front of the Hopi pueblo ruins in the painted desert. |
![]() |
| Hubs during in a hike in the desert in front of Cathedral Rock. |
![]() |
| Us after hiking to the top of Cathedral Rock. |
![]() |
| C at the Grand Canyon (south rim) |
![]() |
| Cactus on the top of Doe Mountain |









3 comments:
Beautiful bride! I think your skin color is gorgeous! It's flawless and not pasty white - I fall into that pasty white category without a little self tanner (: Good for you for going au natural!
You look great! I however would need my spray tan! Love your hiking pics!
Love the photos of your hike up catheral rock. It reminds me of the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, CO. I haven't been to the Grand Canyon since I was very young. I read that they have built a bridge? Would love to go back with Hubby and Bela.
Post a Comment