Brittany, Katherine and I have been taking golf lessons the past few months.
It has been a blast. We get out there and laugh so hard at ourselves.
We have basic rules. The most fundamental one is that we do not take it too seriously. We stop counting at 15 strokes, and we often get re-dos. My personal goal is double par, and I get really excited if I come close. But, we get more excited about getting new outfits. We try to get out there once a week, and generally refuse to play with the guys--this is our girls time.
We are pretty darn good. So good, in fact, that before our latest lesson, we got asked to leave the driving range (by another lady out there) because in her view, we were not capable of hitting the club we were using. Ouch. Clearly, we'll have sponsors beating down our door any day now.
But, we are having a heck of a good time learning it together and laughing our way through the course.




4 comments:
That sounds like tons of fun!
I hope that old golf bat tripped over her tee.
Hahahaha I love Erin's comment!!! I need to take a golf lesson! I had told myself I was going to do that this summer...I guess I better get around to it!
Well, you all LOOK fabulous....
Erin's comment made made LOL, seriously, who yells a people trying to learn at the club! Manners!! So happy we're taking lessons :)
Post a Comment