Monday, October 12, 2009

So We Have Maxed Out, But....

So Cam and I learned a lot from our *short lived* selling adventure. One thing is that our house apparently shows nicely and we have learned how to properly stage a house, which is great to hear. But, we also learned a few down parts to our house (namely the bathrooms and windows, lack of yard, and our neighbors). The other bad news is that we have put a lot into our house and are unsure if we will be able to get it all back anytime soon. So, we will probably hold back on doing too many actual updates to the house and may focus on saving up for a new home or buying nicer things for our house. We will probably finish out the landscaping, but other than that we will be pretty slow to sink too much more into the house.

That being said, I would LOVE to update the bathrooms and wanted to share a few bathrooms I have seen that I love.

I love this color scheme for our bathroom, and I love the modern double sink and mirror. I would need shelves/drawers under the sink though for storage.

I love the shower in this bathroom: the openness with the double shower head and half wall.

I love this look for our guest bathroom....

...and I love this tiled floor and tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment