Monday, December 14, 2009

The Boss in Detroit, OH

Cam, Drew, Julie and I went up to Detroit a few weeks ago to see a Bruce Springsteen concert at the Palace. I have never been to a more energetic concert! I just hope I have that much energy when I am his age--he literally did not take a single break for the entire three hour concert. He did have a moment for a few songs where the thought he was in Detroit, OH, but he's forgiven. We couldn't take pictures ourselves (no camera policy), but here a few pictures from the concert I found on the web.





We also went across river to Windsor and enjoyed a night in Canada. It was a lot of fun, even if it was a little expensive (the dollar is just so weak).

The view from our hotel room of the GM building(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment