Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Have No Excuses Left Now Not to Cook

Our kitchen is FINALLY DONE.  


We repainted the cabinets, built the island, painted the walls, replaced the backsplash and countertops with granite, removed the soffit and put in can lighting, refinished the tops of the cabinets with crown, built a cabinet to cover the oven vent, replaced the sink and faucet, and installed a TV in the corner. 

Again: here is the before shots: 




And the final project (the light isn't green/yellow--its just shows up that way):

18 comments:

Morgan said...

wow-it looks amazing!

d.a.r. said...

Oh it is just totally gorgeous!

Meghan said...

It looks amazing! Congrats!

sara said...

Lauren, it looks INCREDIBLE! Congratulations on your beautiful new kitchen!

JMB said...

Can I please please please come cook at your house!? hahaha It is GORGEOUS!!!!! I am loving the white cabinets (my favorite!) and my favorite is your white granite island!! You have to walk in that kitchen and just SMILE.

Elisa said...

Love that you had before and after pictures. So when can I come over for brunch?

Kerr said...

it looks fantastic!!

Dollface said...

omg this is AMAZING!!! You def want to cook and entertain in that kitchen.. yay!!! xxxoo

Jen said...

Lauren -- the kitchen looks great! Nice job!

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness...I love it! Great job!

Martha Carolyn said...

It's beautiful!

Lea Liz said...

It looks awesome girl!!!! I love love love it!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! Can I move in? :)

bride4life said...

I will come over and cook if you want me to :) jk....It looks bea-u-ti-ful!

Anonymous said...

That looks great! I'm jealous :)

Jill said...

Looks AMAZING! It is like an entirely different kitchen! I love it!!!

Danielle said...

I love the finished product! I love the sink in the corner and those countertops are to die for! You did so well. Now you're right, get to cookin'.

Katherine said...

did ya'll do all that yourselves?! i'm super impressed! it looks beautiful...i'm especially loving the counter tops!

Post a Comment