Friday, August 13, 2010

Adult Popsicles?!

Meet the "Hopsicle."  This takes icy cold beer to a new level and definitely puts Coors' blue mountains to shame.  Apparently these are only available in NYC, but on a hot day like today (and every other day this week), I'm ready for one of these right now.  I see a new summer craze in the midst. 

Also, lets recap the week's dinners. 
Remember that surprise dinner I made Tuesday? Hubs liked it so much, he had a few bites, pushed his plate to the side, and made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  I wish I could say I was kidding.  Apparently he doesn't like butternut squash ravioli.  Who knew? 

Last night's dinner went better.  I tried to use up all the fresh food in the house that would go bad quickly, so we had caprese, steamed corn on the cob, and potato salad.  

So I went one and one, with the "winning" dinner being essentially extremely easy cookout food.  Le sigh.  At least tonight we have dinner plans out--much more my speed.



Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

JMB said...

Oh. M. GEE, is that a beer-cicle?
I am glad that dinner went better last night!
I thought that ravioli is ravioli, how can you not like different types? haha
Eating out is much more my speed as well...esp if someone else is paying! Have a good weekend!

Post a Comment