Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Hopa/Hpoa

I don't care if its fake, its too funny not to share. Supposedly, this girl sent these pictures office wide to announce she was quitting. Its apparently a hoax, but I got a big kick out of it. 

9 comments:

Ms. Emmy N said...

Haha too funny, I so wish this was real!

JMB said...

This is great! Love it! AND its quite sad that SOME MALE BOSS'S would really be guilty of that!!!

Kerr said...

that is great!

Dana said...

This totally made my day! hahaha

d.a.r. said...

I seriously died laughing. Fake or not, it is hilarious!

Jamie said...

haha that was so funny!

于庭吳 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danielle said...

Hoax or not, I think it's great! My husband showed this to me earlier this week and we both agreed it would be a great way to go out!

sara said...

Freaking hysterical, I SO wish this was real!

Post a Comment