Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HOORAY Thanks St. Joseph :)

I know I never do two posts in one day--but this is too big not to share :)  We accepted an offer on our house today. I'm so excited and we are set to close in a month, so I'm gonna be busy packing before the bar studying gets too crazy.

Both houses we liked sold two weeks ago (actually on the same day), so we have spent the evening picking out houses we want to go see.  We are looking at 9 houses tomorrow and hope to have an offer in place by Friday.   I'll definitely share the details as they come.

Here's to Saint Joseph (and Mary because you know my Catholic butt clearly said a full rosary today when they were looking at the house...).  

7 comments:

Marian said...

Congrats!! That is such great news

simply shea said...

what a fabulous graduation present!!

Lea Liz said...

YAY!! Congrats!! How exciting!!!!

Hate that both houses you liekd have sold but there are so many beautiful houses in Lexington you will find one even better and more perfect!!!

Can't wait to see what you choose!! :) Have fun house hunting girl!!

Danielle said...

Congrats! I'm sorry the other 2 houses sold but those clearly weren't meant to be.

Hopefully the move will prove as lucky for you as it did for my husband when he took the bar. He took the bar one day, we closed on our house the next, and we left for NYC the next! Fun times.

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!

Kerr said...

congratulations!!! have fun house hunting!

Jill said...

Yay! Congratulations!! :)

Post a Comment