Cam and I decided to go to outlet shopping on Saturday to take advantage of the Memorial Day sales and I picked up quite a few gifts for upcoming weddings/showers. For those who haven't been, the outlets north of Atlanta in Dawsonville are amazing: they have Restoration Hardware, Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Kate Spade, Saks, Burberry, etc. We also went to Lenox Mall and found some awesome deals at Bloomingdale's. I knocked a few things on my dream list for myself, including:
 |
| Burberry Trench |
 |
| Tori Burch Flats |
 |
| Restoration Hardware Vintage Wash Egyptian Sheets |
|
 |
| Kate Spade Hot Pink Shoes |
We tried to pick up patio furniture and a chair from Restoration Hardware, but apparently their last set of both sold right as we were in line to check out--how frustrating! Clearly, it wasn't meant to be.
My mom and stepdad came in town Monday to help us finish packing up the nonessential items and Cam's mom came over today to help me pack up the framed art. Luckily, we've gotten the house pretty much packed and ready for our move in 3 weeks. I've been stressed about getting it done because Barbri (the course to prepare me for the bar exam) begins Thursday and is six days a week. I'm just ready for it to be August so the bar and the move will be over!
1 comment:
I love outlet malls. We have one near Denver, but I haven't been to it since we moved back. I think I will visit it when I start working.
Wow, big changes your way. congrats again on the house and good luck studying for your exam.
Post a Comment