Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bare: An Update on the House

We have "passed" the homeowner's inspection on our current home and both appraisals, so the only thing left is the homeowner's inspection on the future home until our closing.  Three weeks from today until the big move!


C came home yesterday and said that the house feels "bare" so I guess that's a good sign that the packing is coming along.  
Our office, all packed up.

The dining packing room with all the fragile boxes
We're on a grocery store strike, so our pantry is becoming very empty.
Poor pup has been mopey. This house is the only house she knows, and all this packing is making her nervous.
Like I said yesterday, we are down to basically the essentials. I know it seems early, but we need to get as much done as possible because tomorrow I switch gears to start studying for the Bar.  Let's just pretend like that isn't happening, okay?


2 comments:

Erin said...

We JUST finished doing this, oh, Sunday. Even with our grocery strike, we still had a bit of food. It is a weird feeling, but how exciting for your new home. =)

Elisa said...

sounds like things are moving right along. Poor puppy, he does look sad.

Post a Comment