Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Top Ten Pinterest Finds

This week's favorite pins: 
 
1. A greek yogurt, healthy raspberry cheesecake recipe:



2. Transforming a half bath into a spa-like retreat.  I would probably do a slightly lighter color combination, but I love the depth of the multi-shade tiles and the sconces. 


3. Monogrammed seersucker koozies.  These would be amazing poolside this summer.
Source: etsy.com via Pinterest

4. A laid back BaBy Q.  If/when we have a baby, I want to do this for a gender reveal.  I already see this theme now: 
Bowties or 
Bows, that is the 
Question
(if any of my friends do this first, I might have a tiny hissy fit):
Source: etsy.com via Pinterest

5. This practical guide of making dishes to take to others.  I have thought about doing this for others several times, but I can never decide on a decent dish.  Problem solved: 
 

6. I love the idea of removing the linen closet and putting this in: 

7. Carrie Underwood's hair cut and color combo here: 
Source: google.com via Pinterest

8. Helpful guide for selecting necklaces with specific necklines: 

9. This dress and belt combo are timeless. Any ideas on where to find the belt? 
Source: glamour.com via Pinterest

10. Amen!

1 comment:

Kerr said...

That cheesecake looks delish!

Post a Comment