I am just getting the time to actually post these--so sorry I have been horrible lately, but now that my job search is done, moot ct brief is turned in, and there is only one source and cite for KLJ left, hopefully my life will be a little bit more calm! I have a ton to post, so I will try to do it quickly!
My random roommate in the dorms ended up becoming a sorority sister, close friend, and bridesmaid. Liz is getting married in October--I can't wait for her wedding, it will be fabulous!
Some of her fiance's family friends threw a couple's shower for them. Liz looked so cute and Cam and I had a wonderful time in northern KY.
The happy couple.
Liz's fiance is in the Navy, so we had a naval themed bachelorette. We all wore navy and white and had sailor hats, and Liz wore a captain's hat with a veil on the back. Isn't it too cute--I absolutely love her dress as well!

Ceci, Julie and I in the bus.
Liz took an entire glass of Jager, as a shot. Champ.

One of my favorite Liz faces.

Wait, that's my beer..Ceci's and my Hofbrauhaus glasses.





No comments:
Post a Comment