Cam and I have decided to turn that front formal living room into a home office/mini-library. We looked this weekend at furniture and found the general style that we like. Cam wants a triple bookcase on the wall behind the desk, and I found a desk style that I like.
I love this rounded desk with the book shelves.
I love this look for the corner. because our space is smaller, we would probably put two chairs with a table in addition to all the bookcases. I would want a library ladder for the look as well.
I love this deep-colored library with the rolling ladder, but I would only want the corner of bookcases.
I love the look the ladder creates here...I am thinking we will probably have to have it all custom built, so we may check out the local amish furniture makers to see to estimate a price (ugh, reality sets in, paying for it all).
I would be so excited to finally start finishing the first floor. I think we have decided it is more important to finish the first floor than to finish our bedroom right now, and I don't like the front room of our house at all so that is the first to finish.
I would be so excited to finally start finishing the first floor. I think we have decided it is more important to finish the first floor than to finish our bedroom right now, and I don't like the front room of our house at all so that is the first to finish.


No comments:
Post a Comment