BIG NEWS!
We are planning on putting our house on the market today. It is a fabulous house, but Cam and I found our dream home in our dream neighborhood at an unbeatable price. So, we can't buy that house until we sell ours.
Know anyone looking for a house? Send them our way!


4 comments:
exciting! where is the new house?! i hope yours sells fast so you can buy your dream home!
How exciting for you guys! I am sure you will have a blast decorating a new place!
YAY! Where are you guys moving!?!?! : )
Thank you!
Oh gosh we just hope the stars align just right and this will work out so that we can get it too!
The potential new home is actually in his parent's neighborhood where Cam grew up. It is where he wants to be long term and is a great area. The house needs a lot of work but has a really good structure/layout and will be a lot of fun to fix up to be "ours".
Our house gets officially put on the market today! I just hope we get some potential buyers soon!
Post a Comment