On Saturday we met my dad to finally celebrate Christmas and watched UK/TN Gameday. We are so proud of our cats! Cam's little brother, Drew, interns at Rupp Arena just HAD to be on the floor for Gameday and he just HAD to meet Dickie V and Erin Andrews. I think every man in the country is jealous of this pic (I'm more jealous of her hair):

Then last night we went over to Joe and Ceci's house to celebrate his birthday/valentine's day. Cam bought Joe a large 1.5L of Chimay Grand Reserve so we had wonderful beer while we cooked. Julie and Felix brought over the best glaze over cream cheese that I have ever had: Dr. Pete's Praline Mustard Glaze (can be found at the Mousetrap for those who are local). Everyone absolutely loved it and I know we will pick up a bottle next time we go.
We then had a wonderful meal: Joe grilled steaks, Ceci made a vegetable pasta, I made asparagus with hollandaise sauce, Julie and Felix made twice baked potatoes, and Ceci picked up a Carnegie Deli cheesecake. Carnegie actually shares their recipe, so you can click here for it. It was a wonderful night with wonderful friends and food and topped off with a fabulous win by the CATS!
Today Cam and I got up early and went to church. He was so sweet and bought me a gold dipped rose.
Happy Valentine's Day!
love always,
Lauren



No comments:
Post a Comment