Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I don't take the time to step back and be thankful for everything we have often enough, so I'm trying to reinstate Thankful Thursday, and try to be more thankful every day.

I just love this saying: 

Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
-Brian Tracy
 
So on that note, I am thankful for...
  • the two weeks off before school starts
  • for my wonderful husband
  •  the fact that will be my last year of school EVER
  • that I don't actually look like this hilarious picture my brother-in-law made of me with the "fat booth" app on his iphone (but I will say that it is definitely inspiration to keep my butt in gear and in shape): 
 
  • the fresh veggies we have for dinner tonight
  • my faith
  • that I have a sweet puppy, even if she whines at me all morning from bed
  • my health and happiness 
  • the sunshine and beautiful day today
What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO on the picture of you!

Post a Comment