I couldn't sleep last night, so I decided to start reading the discovery for my Innocence Project case that I copied on Wednesday at 10 last night. I didn't fall asleep until page 730-ish, which I think was between 3 and 4 AM. The alarm clock still went off at 6:50 this morning--so needless to say, today I am dragging.
I feel like I do this a lot: I have one or two days a week where I just can't fall asleep. At least it's been a productive day--outlined this morning, finished reading the remaining 100 pages of the discovery, did a presentation for the Innocence Project, and am now doing my article incorporation for journal. I clearly lead an enthralling life, I know.
Because I'm frankly too tired to do a real post, how about we all just have some Friday eye candy of my favorite kind: dresses. I'm not the a collector of shoes or handbags, but I just love dresses. Something about them feels so feminine and put together.
I love these recent dresses from Modcloth:
I really hope this one comes back in stock so I can order for New Year's--I adore it!
Modcloth's awesome dresses: just another reason I'm excited to start working so I can actually afford to do more than lust.
Happy weekend everyone, and what a great weekend it will be: beautiful weather, the beginning of basketball season, and a home football game! Ah, love...









5 comments:
I always have a hard time falling asleep too!
Love ModCloth...it always has the cutest dresses!
gorgeous. #6 is my fav
I love the aqua one #3! Would wear that in a heartbeat!
I hope you get some good sleep tonight! :-)
I usually can't fall asleep some days during the week and have learned it is because i stay up too late on the computer those nights doing work. Otherwise i fall right to sleep! LOVE the dresses! makes me want to go shopping right now --great therapy or least i think so anyway :-) hope you had a great weekend!
These are all dresses that I would totally wear!! Love'em. Your newest follower ;)
www.homesweetflorida.blogspot.com
Post a Comment