Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I don't feel like I have too much to be thankful for right now, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't give thanks because life can always be worse. 

1. My computer crashed. But, I'm thankful that it's still under warranty and I don't have to pay to fix it.  I'm also super thankful it happened now and not during finals, and that I downloaded Dropbox a few weeks ago to back-up all my school files. 
Luckily this is NOT my computer. 

2. Finals are FIVE weeks away. Terrifying, but at least it means that the semester will be over and Christmas will be almost here! So much to do between now and then... 


3. My hair looks awful, so I'm super excited that I have a hair appointment this Saturday. I'm planning on getting the regular cut/color, but any suggestions for something different? I am thinking I want a big change before i start work, but we shall see. I can be a chicken when it comes to my hair...


4. C's humor. I was in a grouchy mood from a long day, but he has been making me laugh ever since he got home from work. 

5. Spring Scheduling came out. I was disappointed at first because to two bar classes I really wanted to take (Con Law II and Family Law) are at the same time (as well as 4 other bar classes). But, I'm thankful that it now gives me an excuse to take a non-bar class that I wanted to take and will hopefully be useful beyond the bar since I want to do litigation.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm a huge chicken when it comes to my hair too! I've never colored it and always get nervous when I get more than an inch or two cut off!

d.a.r. said...

RE: Bar Classes....do NOT worry about it. Seriously. Take the classes that you want this semester. BarBri will spoon feed you everything you need to know, I promise.

I learned more in BarBri about contracts than I did in two semesters of law school.

Anonymous said...

glad you had all your stuff backed up. I am thankful to be engaged to a computer genius... If anything happens to my computer I just give it to him or his friend and they fix it and get all my stuff back. But being with one also is crazy... he thinks we should get a new computer every 1-2 years LOL

Suze said...

I gave your blog an award so go on over to my blog and check out what award your blog won :)

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I'm a pretty new follower. I can't remember if I have ever commented before or not. I can't wait until this semester is over. Oh my! December cannot come soon enough. I also need to get my hair done asap, but don't have any time until late November or December :(

Jill said...

Way to go for backing up your files. I'm really inconsistent about that! I'm a huge chicken when it comes to hair also...so I know your pain. Only a couple of times have I done something and absolutely HATED it...and I'm sure whatever you do will look gorgeous! :)

Kerr said...

I need to back up all my pictures, I would be crushed if I lost them.

bangs?

Post a Comment