1. The weekend. Cam's parents from Tennessee are coming in town this weekend for the Georgia game and to go to Raven Run. I've never been, so I'm excited to see them and to go hiking.
2. Thursday TV. I adore Grey's, The Mentalist, and The Big Bang Theory, so Thursdays are my favorite TV days. Lame, I know. It's the little things, right?
3. http://www.ukrejects.com. Seriously folks, check this out (if you're a UK fan). It was the first thing to make me smile yesterday.
4. Prayer. Cam and I don't routinely pray together daily. He prefers to pray in private, so its just something we haven't really done. I would like to start, so we are now trying a book that helps couples pray together. He's being such a trooper because it's outside his comfort zone, and I'm really appreciative of that.
5. Journal is almost over. Hallelujah--I may have the beginning of a life back. I have one more binder, evaluations, and edits to my own piece to make, and then I am done with the bulk of Journal.
What are you all thankful for today?





7 comments:
Sounds like y'all will have a fun weekend! Hope you've had a great day :)
LOVE the view in that picture, sounds like a fun weekend ahead gotta love a weekend spent with family! Good luck on your school work -- (yes, i was so glad after all that hard work it did pay off) I'll be prayin' for ya girl! I'll be glad just when the semester is over, i have a killer eval coming up myself! ughhh! so much to do so little time! Have a good rest of the day, and yay for watching Greys!! ;)
Hahaha UK rejects is hilarious!
So I clicked the link and you are correct that made me laugh! A lot. It's very true! I didn't go to UK, but if I had to choose between UK and U of L it would definitely be UK. I toured U of L when I was a senior and I felt like I was in the ghetto. No good. UK all the way!
Oh my gosh, lol, when that site rerouted me to U of L, I thought I did something wrong, so I kept trying and trying and trying- even on my Blackberry. But now I get the joke, lol!
UKrejects=perfect laugh :)
Hi Lauren! I'm finally back from a brief blogging hiatus, and just wanted to check in and say hello and tell you I've missed catching up on your posts! I'm glad to hear of your job offer, that's wonderful!
Post a Comment