Monday, November 1, 2010

200 + A Giveaway

**NOW CLOSED** 

Happy 200th Post!

To celebrate, I am giving away a $35 gift certificate to CSN.



For those who don't know what CSN is, CSN is an online store with tons of fabulous items for great prices.  CSN has over 200 online stores where you can find everything--from briefcases (and what aspiring lawyer doesn't need one of those) to cookware to lighting! 


Here's what I'm loving on CSN right now: 






There are numerous, easy ways to win the gift certificate.  Please post a separate comment for each entry and include an email so that I can contact you if you are the lucky winner! 

  • follow my blog and post a comment on this giveaway (1 entry)
  • follow me on twitter (@Bluegrass_Love) and re-tweet about this giveaway (1 entry):  
Win a $35 gift certificate to CSN :) http://bit.ly/df9djO
  • blog about this give away (5 entries)
  • put my blog in your reading list (5 entries)
I will select the winner by random after Midnight on November 10th, when commenting is closed.  Good luck! 

76 comments:

Suze said...

Hey Girl! Congrats on 200th post! I totally am digging CSN's baby girl clothes and diaper bags since i have a niece on the way in February! I would love to twitter and follow you there but dont know your twitter name? Can you tell me it? thanks :)

Suze
aunt.fly@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ahem. www.plzdontcallmeangie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Retweet @nightowlang

Pretty sure you know how to get ahold of me. ;)

meeyeehere said...

I am new gfc follower number 180!!YAY!!I would love to be counted in!!CSN is awesome!!!
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

meeyeehere said...

http://twitter.com/meeyeehere/status/29432154222
follow and tweeted
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

Martha Carolyn said...

Wow, 200 posts?? That's awesome girl! I'm a follower. :-)

Martha Carolyn said...

Your blog is on my reading list. :-)

laura @ so alaurable said...

Congrats on the 200th post! I'm a new follower! I am loving the passport pillow...off to check out if they have other countries...

xo,
Laura
soalaurable at gmail dot com

laura @ so alaurable said...

I tweeted here: http://twitter.com/soalaurable/status/29433380259

laura @ so alaurable said...

I'm an RSS subscriber too...so you're definitely on my reading list. :) Off to check out your archives!

Elisa said...

Oh how fun, 200th post congrats!

(yes I'm a follower!)

Danielle said...

How exciting, a giveaway! I admit it, I'm a follower.

Unknown said...

I've been following you for a few days now. Cute blog!

http://asimplyprettylife.blogspot.com/

Nkivitz@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I just added you to my blogroll as well on http://asimplyprettylife.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Danielle said...

I'm going to blog about your giveaway tonight!

Cassandra said...

I am so excited about this giveaway! I follow your blog and I did not know about CSN until I saw your post. Off to check out some of those online stores!

encthon@gmail.com

Cassandra said...

You are definatley on my reading list! A blog I look foward to reading! :)

Cassandra said...

Blogging about your giveaway tonight! :)

Jen said...

Congrats on the 200th post Lauren! I love CSN!

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower and I would love to win the gift cert. I want to get my daughter the JoJo Designs Funky Zebra Window Valances we are redoing her room and this would be great!

Congrats on the 200th post, I just had mine not that long ago!!
And gotta love a kentuckian...

dreamerklc@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter and I tweeted about your giveaway(dreamerklc)

Anonymous said...

your blog is in my reading list!! Love it!!!


dreamerklc@gmail.com

Domestic Diva said...

Happy 200!

I follow on gfc

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

Lea Liz said...

Yay for 200 posts and csn giveaways, they are awesome:) This could go towards my bedroom suit:)

Im a follower!

Lea Liz said...

Your in my blog is in my daily reading list:)

Morgan said...

Woo hoo!

Morgan said...

I tweeted about your giveaway! @mogyver

Morgan said...

I blogged about it!
http://mogyver.blogspot.com/2010/11/giveaway.html

Morgan said...

and your blog is in my reading list

Kerr said...

I love a CSN giveaway!

Elizabeth said...

i found you through danielle's blog 'a day in the life'. cute! i love csn!

Unknown said...

You can enter me in this little giveaway! Of course I follow your blog and you are on my blog list and all but I will only enter once:)

simply shea said...

I love those pillows! So cute!
I'm already one of your followers!
http://www.abbyfarnham.blogspot.com

simply shea said...

and i just followed you on twitter (@abbyfarnham)

simply shea said...

i just blogged about your giveaway:
http://abbyfarnham.blogspot.com/2010/11/200th-post-giveaway.html

just in case, my email is farnham.a@gmail.com

simply shea said...

now you're on my daily reads! yikes---this is so many comments! ha!

Newlyweds on a Budget said...

I just became a follower!

Anonymous said...

follower
k k g r a y 8 8 @yahoo

Anonymous said...

follow on twitter
k k g r a y 8 8 @yahoo

Anonymous said...

blogged
k k g r a y 8 8 @yahoo

Anonymous said...

blogged
k k g r a y 8 8 @yahoo

Anonymous said...

blogged
k k g r a y 8 8 @yahoo

Anonymous said...

blogged

k k g r a y 8 8 @yahoo

Anonymous said...

blogged
k k g r a y 8 8 @yahoo

Anonymous said...

reading list
k k g r a y 8 8 @yahoo

Anonymous said...

reading list
k k g r a y 8 8 @yahoo

Anonymous said...

reading list
k k g r a y 8 8 @yahoo

Anonymous said...

reading list
k k g r a y 8 8 @yahoo

Anonymous said...

reading list
k k g r a y 8 8 @yahoo

Christine said...

I recently found your blog and love it! It's newly added to my reading list!

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

New follower and I'm excited! :)
--Brandy
fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

Sanna said...

I follow via GFC: sannasanuraATgmailDOTcom

megan said...

I'm a new follower and am excited I found it! :)

megan.lindley33@gmail.com

megan said...

Follow on Twitter and posted :) (@charlestonmegan)

megan.lindley33@gmail.com

megan said...

You're on my blog roll #1

megan.lindley33@gmail.com

megan said...

You're on my blog roll #2

megan.lindley33@gmail.com

megan said...

You're on my blog roll #3

megan.lindley33@gmail.com

megan said...

You're on my blog roll #4

megan.lindley33@gmail.com

megan said...

You're on my blog roll #5

megan.lindley33@gmail.com

Mallory said...

tweeted!!

http://twitter.com/#!/malloryrobinson/status/640030657740800

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Mallory said...

blogged about ya

http://malloryrich.blogspot.com/2010/11/35-csn-gc-giveaway.html

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Entry #1

Mallory said...

blogged about ya

http://malloryrich.blogspot.com/2010/11/35-csn-gc-giveaway.html

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Entry #2

Mallory said...

blogged about ya

http://malloryrich.blogspot.com/2010/11/35-csn-gc-giveaway.html

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Entry #3

Mallory said...

blogged about ya

http://malloryrich.blogspot.com/2010/11/35-csn-gc-giveaway.html

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Entry #4

Mallory said...

blogged about ya

http://malloryrich.blogspot.com/2010/11/35-csn-gc-giveaway.html

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Entry #5

Mallory said...

added to my blogroll (Upper Left side bar)

http://malloryrich.blogspot.com/2010/11/35-csn-gc-giveaway.html

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Entry #1

Mallory said...

added to my blogroll (Upper Left side bar)

http://malloryrich.blogspot.com/2010/11/35-csn-gc-giveaway.html

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Entry #2

Mallory said...

added to my blogroll (Upper Left side bar)

http://malloryrich.blogspot.com/2010/11/35-csn-gc-giveaway.html

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Entry #3

Mallory said...

added to my blogroll (Upper Left side bar)

http://malloryrich.blogspot.com/2010/11/35-csn-gc-giveaway.html

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Entry #4

Mallory said...

added to my blogroll (Upper Left side bar)

http://malloryrich.blogspot.com/2010/11/35-csn-gc-giveaway.html

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Entry #5

Tara said...

new follower!
huffychic@gmail.com

Emily Taylor said...

I follow.
Awesome giveaway. I'm sure I could find many a thing I could get from CSN.

nordstromemily at hotmail dot com

Tara said...

I follow your blog.
wakechick25(at)yahoo(dot)com

Susan said...

Wow 200! Congrats. I follow your blog via gfc suelee1998 @ gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I blogged about this giveaway @ www.meandyougirl.blogspot.com

JMB said...

76 Comments HOLY MOLY....How did I miss this post the first day?

You know I follow/stalk your blog haha

I blogged about your giveaway today in my blog!
Annnd you are of course in my reading list!! :)

Have a fabuLAWS day girlfriend! :)