Friday, January 14, 2011

Eeeekk...

I did a vlog because I loved Jessica's vlog of her super-cute southern Kentucky accent, and I thought it'd be fun to compare my ugly midwestern-ness.  I have to run to class, but here's my first ever (and probably last after seeing this awfulness) vlog. Feel free to make fun of me because after watching this and hearing my man-laugh, I am vowing to never laugh again. I promise.

Also, anyone happened to see someone hit my car at the mall yesterday at Macy's and happened to write down the license plate number, I would be thrilled to death.  They cracked my back bumper so it's now hanging--not ghetto or anything I know have to fix my front and back bumper of my relatively new car after I've been hit and run, twice. Ugh...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

it wasn't me. I swear!!!

Danielle said...

You are so stinkin' cute! I had no idea you weren't born and raised in KY. I like the background of your vlog.

And poor thing about your car. Seriously, what are the odds of that happening twice to the same person?! Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry about your car! People can be so inconsiderate.

I can't watch your vlog since I'm at work, but I can't wait to see what you sound like when I get the chance to watch it!

Jamie said...

You're too cute!

I know I'm guilty of saying y'all too much :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

AbbyS. said...

Cute! Who is Jessica? Can you post the link to her blog/vlog? I am from KY and would love to see hers too.

Unknown said...

Brady loved this. He kept asking to see Cameron though! As we speak he is saying "I anna see Camra, Pease!"

C Mae said...

You sound simliar to me yet different when you say your words I'm kinda a mutt too LOL Born in Memphis, lived there till I was six then started school in Illinois...I've moved a lot to so My words and dialect is all screwed up! (I did the Vlog too via Jessica on Heart of the Homestead assuming that's who you are talking about! )

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'd be interested to see if I have an accent after living in TN with John for almost 8 years. I know I say y'all! Do my kids have accents?? It's so weird being around it every day.

Awesome painting!

Sorry about your car--did the parking lot have security cameras.

Love ANG-LAH (how she said it when she was 2)

Anonymous said...

Finally had a chance to watch it- yay for someone else having a Granny and Poppy!

Mrs. Bill said...

Such a cute idea! I'm from the Northern part of Kentucky and so I have NO southern accent whatsoever. I have the Cincinnati "a" though.

And I call any sort of soft drink a coke too! I think pop and soda are so silly.

Post a Comment