Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Confessions

Hello! Here are moi's Friday confessions, PinkLouLou style.  

1. I wear house slippers--everywhere. I mean for real, they have rubber soles, which clearly means they are shoes that are just mislabeled. Another plus: they do NOT look like these:
But rather, I wear these ultra warm, ultra fuzzy moccasin style ones:

Again, note the rubber sole. See, all okay to wear out in public, right?

2. For whatever reason, I just can't get myself out of bed this semester. My first class isn't until 12 (or 2 on some days), so I've been sleeping until at least 9 (read--at least 10) almost every day. Those days I don't sleep in I've been so tired in the afternoon that I come home and take a long nap. Pathetic.  But, I was semi-okay with it because it's my last real time to sleep in. 
 
But now, I have been becoming an insomniac at night and then crashing during the day...I have got to quit this...


4. I do not work out. Never. Ever. I'm not opposed, I'm just that lazy.  
I am going to a Zumba class with friends this afternoon because, what girl doesn't like to dance around?  When they mentioned that they sweat and felt sore, I almost backed out.  But, I'm gonna suck it up and see if I like it because ladies, I confess that I need to get back into shape. 


5. Cam almost fell out of his chair last night because I not only cooked dinner, I drank water and told him about the above-mentioned Zumba class.  
This reconfirmed my need to be healthier and get back into shape. 

6. Second confirmation: I had a dream last night about graduation. BUT, it didn't involve me getting a diploma or anything--it was a true dilemma. There was a candy bar there, but you could only get one piece of candy. 
 I wanted sour patch kids and chocolate--what to do, what to do? I wish I was kidding.  Clearly, I am a fat girl stuck inside a skinny person's body who is just waiting to get out.

7. This said, I have the most vivid dreams of anyone I know.  My second dream (i.e., the one after I was awake from 3 to 6ish) was that I was lounging in a cabana at our honeymoon hotel/resort, but it was my grandparent's private home. 
 Clearly, our honeymoon was paradise. 
I woke up because I felt my face getting sunburned.  I legit woke up with a really hot face and was sweating.  Most of all, I was disappointed to be in my own bed and not in Mexico. 

8. But, I am still laying in my own bed, still cuddling my pup at 10:30. I am a  BUM who was GOT to get motivated...
Not my bed, but doesn't it look comfy?!

10 comments:

Kerr said...

ahhh I am so jealous you get to sleep in. I loathe the morning. I hit snooze at least 3 times and usually walk in the office around 815-830. Good thing my boss doesnt get in until at least 9.

simply shea said...

if there is someone i texted, talked to, or creeped on facebook right before i go to bed it never fails have the funniest or strangest dream about them! and enjoy your sleep in time. it won't happen again until retirement!

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures!

Dollface said...

I love this! It gives me an indepth picture of your life right now... haha, love the fuzzy bunny slippers too!! xxooo

Anonymous said...

the bed looks very comfy

JMB said...

LOVE the candy bar dream! haha I once dreamed about Cheeze-Its haha. I think the working out would be good for you TWIGGY because it might WAKE YOUR BUTT UP!! I am soooo tired after work and I will go sweat it out after work is over in the evenings and get home until 7 and I am wiiiide awake!! Let me know what you thought of Zumba! There is a class I have been wanting to try in your neck of the woods called Pure Barre...it is all the rav with women. It is a toning class. My butt might like that.

Amanda said...

Right there with you, I start my "big girl" job on Monday and since I've been studying for the boards for the past six weeks, I've been sleeping in later and later (because, like you said, it's the last time I'll be able to sleep in). Monday morning is going to come way to fast I can already tell. Btw, my fiance and I are getting married in October and we're looking at potential honeymoon locales. Where did you two go? Any other suggestions?

C Mae said...

Sometimes I wish that going to bed early felt the same as sleeping in

Jamie said...

I sure need some energy to work out! Maybe I'd have more if I started working out :)

Jill said...

I am slightly jealous of you sleeping in, but go for it, because you won't get to do it again for a long time. I need to work out too, like WHOA BAD. Maybe I wouldn't feel so terrible all the time. Let us know about Zumba...what you thought, where you went to the class, etc. So many people rave I've considered it several times but fear of embarrassment stops me. Clerly I need to get over myself.

Post a Comment