Okay, so this is clearly a post you Kentucky girls will appreciate. Cam's brother got us tickets to Monday night's UK/Penn game as our Christmas gift--it was so great to finally go to a game coached by Cal, and it went perfectly with my UK themed Christmas for Cam. Thanks Drew for such an awesome present!
The game was closer than I would have liked in the first half, but we looked as fabulous as I expected in the second. Love my CATS!
Here are some of my pics:
Cam in his UK embroidered pants, being the "Y." His pants were such a hit that Brandon Knight's mother stopped him and took a picture of his pants.
Love him.
Crazy guy who dances in the aisle in the third quarter? Oh yeah, he was two rows in front of us...comedy.
Cam's brother took us down to the tunnel to high-five all the players after the game. Don't worry, I haven't washed my hand since..
Hope ya'll have a fabulous Wednesday! My car's headlight went out, and when I took it in, they told me (surprise, surprise) that my car's part of the recall so I'm going stir crazy today and just reading some books until its ready, so be ready for some book reviews tomorrow...


9 comments:
The crazy dancing guy has sat in our section for YEARS and now he isn't there anymore! I am so sad that he moved!! And also, I think Jorts is checking you out in that second to last picture!
Girl i hope they get your car worked out and good luck reading, cant wait for the book reviews! glad yu had a great christmas and NYE! :)
What more could you want, a UK game and sitting close enough to witness the dancing guy?! Cam's pants are awesome (:
Those pants are adorable!I'm going to the UK-Vandy game for my 21st birthday!
Those parents are great!! I can honestly say I have never seen those! I need to know Drew to get in the tunnel! haha Great post!! OOOoooh C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS!!! :) You knew I would do it!
be still my heart. all this kentucky talk in one post has got me so happy! xo
I am so jealous!!! Love the pants. I think my brother needs a pair of those.
Love the pants! My dad has some like them, but khaki with Gamecocks. :)
So lucky! I'm very jealous!
Post a Comment