Cam still hasn't uploaded the pictures from Rupp, but since today is Jorts Day, I just can't resist going ahead and doing the post with the pictures I have.
Jorts Day you ask? Just in case you aren't up with the lingo, jorts are jean shorts (generally on men, but I don't discriminate). Jorts are just not okay, people.
On that note, tonight is Senior Night for the basketball team. In honor of our only senior, Josh Harrellson, tonight has been dubbed "Jorts Day" in Kentucky because the boy wore jorts on his campus recruiting visit.
Who is the man behind the jorts? This fellow here:
Locally, the fans are planning a "jorts-out" and we are all hoping that Coach Cal does a throwback tonight to the denim uniforms of the (national champions) 1996 team:
With all that background, here are the long awaited pictures of our trip to Rupp last week:
 |
| Cam being awesome. |
 |
| Close to dunking |
 |
| I actually made a basket on the floor of Rupp (although clearly not with as much style as Cam) |
|
|
 |
| Us in front of all of the national championship basketballs in the locker room. | |
 |
| The boys with their momma |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | | | |
 |
| Cam in front of Brandon Knight's and Enes Kanter's lockers. |
 |
| This is Christmas card material for next year...LOVE LOVE the banners in the background |
HAPPY JORTS DAY :)
11 comments:
I love that Josh embraces his nickname and wanted to keep it! There's no taking the country out of that boy (:
I'm SO jealous of your Rupp adventure, not nearly as much as my husband would be though! What an awesome opportunity!!
How lucky that you got to go on the floor and in the locker room! Happy Jorts Day!
Ha, I love this post!! I think it's so funny how everyone is calling him Jorts now. Even on the LEX18 they have been refering to him as Jorts all year. Cute pictures from Rupp :)
So unfair that you look so perfectly cute all of the time :)
Ha fun post! I love your white ruffly blouse and that you paired it up with a bright cardigan.
awesome post. I was at UK today and saw all kinds of Jorts. Do you know someone that works at rupp?
So I told my bf last night "Can we watch the KU bball game? I want to see if they are wearing jorts." He was amazed/confused that I knew what this meant. Thanks for the insight!
I've never heard of jorts day! Sounds relaxing :)
Ah, I've totally missed something! HOW did you get to go shoot baskets at Rupp?! I love it! I also love your outfit (yes I'm being totally girlie haha).
This is AWESOME! Christmas Card pic FO SHO!
LOVING all these pics!!! :) It was a great game wasn't it?
Post a Comment