Such a weird thing to think: this week is my last week of classes. Ever. I don't think it will hit me until the fall when I don't return to school and actually start working, but still...it's weird.
I am sorry I have been so bad about blogging/reading blogs--I have a ton going on personally and with school so I don't have time to breathe, let alone blog (literally I've been up until about 2 AM each night trying to catch up the school work I didn't do this semester). Once I play catch up and get my life in order, I promise I'll be back. Until then, over the next few posts I'll share some funny test answers that I wish I could use on our exams:
I am sorry I have been so bad about blogging/reading blogs--I have a ton going on personally and with school so I don't have time to breathe, let alone blog (literally I've been up until about 2 AM each night trying to catch up the school work I didn't do this semester). Once I play catch up and get my life in order, I promise I'll be back. Until then, over the next few posts I'll share some funny test answers that I wish I could use on our exams:







5 comments:
best of luck my dear!!! enjoy the short time you have before bar review begins!
Draw the picture of the giraffe! You'll pass with flying colors! "Indeed!" :) Good luck with the last lil bit of school! :)
happy graduation! :)
Good luck with the studying!!!
These were hilarious, thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment