First, I am sorry I am such a crappy blogger lately. I promise to finish posting my South America pictures this week, come hell or high water.
So, someone's hubby left her high and dry in Lexington while he is partying it up in Houston. He somehow got to work a business trip into the deal, so he only had to pay for his ticket. Since his brother works at Rupp, the managed to pull off lower level 4th row tickets for face value. I would hate him so much right now if we had won...
So, someone's hubby left her high and dry in Lexington while he is partying it up in Houston. He somehow got to work a business trip into the deal, so he only had to pay for his ticket. Since his brother works at Rupp, the managed to pull off lower level 4th row tickets for face value. I would hate him so much right now if we had won...
![]() |
| View from their room of the stadium (I have a feeling that bottle is no longer that full...Cam's down there with his brother and his friends from high school) |
I don't feel too bad that he made the big trip down there--he's been to two Houston Rockets games (in UK garb to cheer on Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes), a Kenny Chesney concert, and saw his friend Josh Teater play in the Houston Open. And, he still has two more days down there and the business front of the trip is a huge success. Funny enough, my cousin goes to VCU and went down there as well. He and his buddies are staying in the same hotel as Cam. Too random!
Our friends from Louisville came in town for the big game. We went to, where else?, Two Keys and watched the game.
![]() |
| Brittany, Lauren, and I outside of Two Keys |
It was a heartbreaking loss because it wasn't that UConn was a better team--we lost that game ourselves. We didn't seem to have the heart/drive, we couldn't capitalize on any turnovers or hit any free-throw shots. It hurts so incredibly badly that one measly point kept us from the Championship game.
But, at least we have a lot to look forward to next year. Still so proud of my cats for bringing back a final four banner to hang in Rupp.





2 comments:
love the picture & glasses. can't wait to see pictures of your trip!
Your husband is a lucky dog! I would have made the trip just to see Chuck and Pitty Pat! I love those 2 boys (:
I love the legg-o glasses. I heard Two Keys was crowded at 11am! That's insane. Yes, better luck next year (:
Post a Comment