Any thoughts on these haircuts (I know, they aren't short-short, but still, that's about 6-8 inches shorter than what I have now):
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Almost....
My last final EVER is this afternoon :) Wish me luck--Lord knows I'll need it badly! Here are a few final funny test answers as a little Wednesday pick me up:
Completely unrelated, I'm going tomorrow to get my hair done for graduation. I'm thinking about cutting it off--it's gotten so long now--and I'm ready for something more professional, maybe? I'm generally Sampson-like with my hair. I almost never cut it short and just get a trim, but I think I need a change. I feel like my hair is getting super heavy.
Any thoughts on these haircuts (I know, they aren't short-short, but still, that's about 6-8 inches shorter than what I have now):
Any thoughts on these haircuts (I know, they aren't short-short, but still, that's about 6-8 inches shorter than what I have now):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Love your blog- I live just down the road in Louisville :)
I love the J. Simp haircut- I have always adored that style!
Good luck on your finals!
How exciting!! Good luck, you will do great!!
I love the Jessica Smipson style, always have, go for it!! You would be beautiful either way and it will always grow back :)
I like Jessica's style, it would great on you! Hope it went okay! *your sis
Post a Comment