Sunday, May 15, 2011

Me, J.D.

It's official--I've graduated! I have a ridiculous number of back-posting to do, but this one is clearly the most important (in my defense, blogger kept saying it was down whenever I tried to create a post the entire last week--anyone else have problems?). 

I am blessed (and spoiled!!) with the best friends and family ever; I couldn't have dreamed of more perfect graduation celebrations. We celebrated with my family graduation night and my sorority sisters threw me a party last night--too fun!
 And no, it doesn't feel real yet...


 

8 comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

congrats!

Marian said...

Congrats...what a huge accomplishment!

Jill said...

Congratulations!!!! Now it's time for you to have some fun!! :)

d.a.r. said...

Yay!! Congrats!!!

Suze said...

congratulations girl, what a big accomplishment :)

Dollface said...

Congrats girl!!! xxxooo

Danielle said...

You look so studious in that last picture! Congratulations!!

Katherine said...

yay!! congrats!

Post a Comment