Sorry for the hiatus (isn't that my favorite line lately?), but I started working and have been busy job training and getting into the swing of my new life. But, I've realized I haven't shared my Alaska pictures! I have so many that I am splitting it up into pictures of Alaska and pictures from Canada. Also, none of these pictures were photoshopped or touched up--it was really this beautiful!
![]() |
| Mom and I by the line for Bingo--it was one of the most crowded events on the ship... |
![]() |
| A towel pup |
![]() |
| Humpback whale tail |
![]() |
| Bald eagle |
![]() |
| Mendenhall Glacier |
![]() |
| Orca Whale Pod |
![]() |
| Heading back to the dock from our whale watching excursion |
![]() |
| Black bear in the forest |
![]() |
| Salmon swimming upstream |
![]() |
| A momma brown bear going upstream for her salmon dinner |
![]() |
| This is without any zoom--this momma bear came within 5 feet of us...amazing. |
![]() |
| Fishing in the salmon streams |
![]() |
| C and I in front of the Tracy Arm Fjord glacier |
![]() |
| iceberg fields in front of the glacier |
![]() |
| Tracy Arm Fjord glacier. This picture hasn't been edited/photoshopped in any way |
![]() |
| Icebergs. Again, this hasn't been photoshopped/edited in any way (it was really that grey and that blue). |
![]() |
| Another iceberg as we were leaving the Tracy Arm Fjord |
![]() |
| We couldn't get over how neon blue the icebergs were |
![]() |
| C and I |






















6 comments:
These pictures are amazing! I can't believe how blue the glaciers are. Looks like a great trip.
Fun! I really liked cruising with RC, I will probably always choose them! WOW, I didn't know the glaciers were that BLUE! Beautiful! And I love that dress! :) Alaska cruise is definately on our list!
I am loving your dress in the last picture! Where is it from!?
Lauren! how did you get so close to that bear????phenomenal!
you are right, those icebergs are amazing, I wonder what makes them that color.
Those pictures are just gorgeous. I would love to go to Alaska. We were doing to take an Alaskan Cruise for our honeymoon this October but it was too late in the year.
xo
Samantha
betterblondesam.blogspot.com
Great pictures!
What causes the icebergs to be so blue?!
Post a Comment