- Monday I went shopping. Dillard's is having a huge sale, so I picked up a few new swimsuits.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Betsey Johnson suit. The underwire really helps define for us girls who aren't so well endowed.
I couldn't pass this top up for $13. But,why is it that there are never matching tops and bottoms on the sale racks? Where do they go? Luckily, I have both solid green and black bottoms that I could pair with it.
- Tuesday we went out to eat at The Tulip. I hadn't been there since it moved from Midway, but it was just as delicious as I remember it there. Of course, we went to Orange Leaf for desert. Story of my life.
- Wednesday I slept in until 9:30, just because I can. I also caught up on all my back episodes of True Blood. I love that show more than I should admit...
- Today is my post-surgery check up. Fingers crossed that all is well! But, the bigger news is that its FINALLY HERE. UK FOOTBALL's season kicks off today (pun intended--I'm cheesy). In Jess's spirit, here's what I'm loving this football season from pinterest:
Just to make you smile:
My oh my, where has this week gone? I just hope working weeks fly by as quickly!









2 comments:
I love your new bathing suit tops! Enjoy your last few days of freedom!
Where did you find the blue dress? I love that! -Ang
Post a Comment