So my good friend from law school, Natasha, was crazy and got married in the middle of the semester. Only she could pull off such a beautiful wedding and manage not to miss class on Monday. Cam and I are so happy for her and Wes--they are a great couple!
Her wedding was at a bed and breakfast in Lincoln County (her hometown). It was the perfect day for an outdoor reception and a gorgeous place to have it.
Her wedding was at a bed and breakfast in Lincoln County (her hometown). It was the perfect day for an outdoor reception and a gorgeous place to have it.




1 comment:
When I saw the picture of her with a dog in another post, I thought "that looks like Natasha C---"...but I thought nah (until this post). I too am from Lincoln County, but don't really know her (just recognized her face). I've always thought she was so pretty! :)
Post a Comment