Monday, September 20, 2010

Maryland, My Maryland

I'm flew back into Maryland yesterday. Here's something I don't think I've ever mentioned on here.  Be prepared--its like learning santa isn't real.  

I'm not originally from Kentucky--I've just lived there the past 12 years.  My mom's whole family is from Maryland, and I lived here in Saint Mary's County until junior high.  

It is nice to see our entire family.  Every aunt, uncle and cousin in our large Catholic family is in town.  My cousin and I are staying in a hotel (Cam couldn't make it out), so we're off to my grandmother's house.

2 comments:

Dollface said...

Ive only been to Baltimore and Bethesda.... but love Maryland!! xxooo

JMB said...

It doesn't matter where your from you're STILL a southern belle - little WILDCAT to me girlfriend :) I am glad you made it Maryland safely. Saying a prayer for you tonight. Take care of your momma!

Post a Comment