I am so so sorry for your loss.
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. As hard as it is to accept right now, know that he's in a better place now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
I'm so sorry. I keep your family in my thoughts and prayers!
I'm so sorry for your loss. I will definitely be praying for you and your family!
I am so so sorry. Praying for peace for you and your family.
Lauren, I'm so sorry you've had such a difficult week. Prayers for you and your family. I'm sorry for your loss ((hug))
Sorry for your loss.Lots of (virtual) love heading your way.
I am so very sorry!! I am praying for you and your family and the strength you need girl!!
I am sooo sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry to hear this. I'll be thinking of you and your family. Safe travels.
I am so sorry to hear this. I'm thinking of you and your family. I hope that you are at peace with the fact that he's no longer in pain.
11 comments:
I am so so sorry for your loss.
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. As hard as it is to accept right now, know that he's in a better place now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
I'm so sorry. I keep your family in my thoughts and prayers!
I'm so sorry for your loss. I will definitely be praying for you and your family!
I am so so sorry. Praying for peace for you and your family.
Lauren, I'm so sorry you've had such a difficult week. Prayers for you and your family. I'm sorry for your loss ((hug))
Sorry for your loss.
Lots of (virtual) love heading your way.
I am so very sorry!! I am praying for you and your family and the strength you need girl!!
I am sooo sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry to hear this. I'll be thinking of you and your family. Safe travels.
I am so sorry to hear this. I'm thinking of you and your family. I hope that you are at peace with the fact that he's no longer in pain.
Post a Comment