Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday





Thanks google for all these images!

I am thankful for: 
  • The BEAUTIFUL weather.  Sunny, warm, beautiful skies, and low humidity--could a girl ask for any more?
  •  My bible study and all the girls in it. A group of fellow law students and I all get together on Thursdays and are going through the book, Putting Amazing Back Into Grace.  It has been the best way to help keep my head on straight because the girls really help support each other in this mess we call law school. 
  • Home football games.  First home football game is this weekend and we've already planned out the tailgate menu. So excited!
 
  • Good food with good company.  Cam's boss and his wife took us out to dinner last night.  It was so generous of them--we truly appreciated both the food and the company!
 
  • All the prayers for my family. My uncle's condition hasn't improved, but it has been amazing to see all the people who are praying for him.  Despite having stage four cancer that has spread through his spine, liver, lungs, and brain, he is in good spirits. 
 What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

The weather is beautiful down here in Georgia too :) I'll be keeping your uncle in my prayers!

Kerr said...

The one thing Charleston is missing---good football. The Citadel just does not cut it.
I'll be thinking about your uncle and family.

Mrs. Bill said...

So many good things to be thankful for! :-)

Post a Comment