Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ten on Tuesday: Funny Pet Costumes

I have stumbled across the gems recently and thought I'd share these priceless costumes for pets (in no particular order--I think they are all hilarious):  


1. For the HP lover in us all:
1. Oompa, loompa, doopity doo..
3. McDog-nalds and Friends (I know I'm corny): 
4. A day at the races.
5. Roar!
Is it bad that i really do want to buy/make this for Ritz?
6. Corporate pup.
7. This is just too cute for words.
8. Boo!
9.  This is just awesome.
 
10.  Giving Thanks.
Happy Tuesday!



6 comments:

Jamie said...

haha How funny are these?!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha love em

Kerr said...

these are great! I was in a bad mood but this post just made me smile :)

Suze said...

These are hysterical , made me laugh thanks for making my day brighter bloggy friend :)

Dollface said...

We have been searching for a costume for our pug! Thanks for the great ideas, xxooo

Jill said...

I think Ritz would look wonderful in that costume!! I have a bee costume and a skunk costume, but I'm not sure if I'll have any trick-or-treaters to enjoy the doggie outfits, haha :)

Post a Comment