Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween :)


I know this is few days late, but here are our halloween pictures.  Cam went as a sugar daddy and I was a trophy wife. I made my costume, and Cam borrowed his step-dad's old costume for the sugar daddy suit.
 
We clearly had a great time at the law school Halloween party:
 We also carved our pumpkins last weekend. I did the pirate ship, and Cam carved a screaming face. I think they turned out well, if I do say so myself.

 
We had so many trick-or-treaters this year that I almost ran out of candy (which is devastating--I'm a little upset that there isn't any left over for me).  It was fun to see all the little kids in costume and I dressed Ritz up while I passed out candy. She was a pretty pink pig.
Sorry for the crappy blackberry pic
She was a little hesitant at first of all the kids running through the yard, but when she realized that they all wanted to pet her, she loved Halloween as well. All the attention from the kids wore her out!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend! It got cold here all of sudden, so it suddenly is beginning to feel like late fall.  Sigh--just another reminder that finals are a month away...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trophy Wife. That's awesome. Ritz is too cute in that outfit.

Jamie said...

Love your costume! Was it hard to walk in it? I love Ritz's costume too!

Suze said...

I'm wait Jamie, was your costume hard to walk in? gah it looks like it but looks like you and beau had loads of fun :)

Lea Liz said...

Girl your costume is awesome, lol love it!! Love Cam's is pretty funny too!!
Your alls pumpkins turned out great!
Ritz looks adorable in her costume too!

Jill said...

LOVE your costumes! The pumpkins look awesome. I had about 10 trick-or-treaters. Disappointing! My neighborhood isn't very established yet. Candy for me though hehe

Kerr said...

your costumes are great! and I am very impressed with your pumpkin carving skillz :)

Anonymous said...

How stinkin cute is your dog!? What breed/breeds is she?

sara said...

How creative! That trophy wife costume is one of the best I've ever seen!

JMB said...

LOOOVE the costumes! You all looked like you had a great time! Ritz looked adorable too!

Post a Comment