I am DOWN for a celebration! Sign me up for that haha. May cannot get here soon enough, I tell ya! I REALLY lucked out with my Crim. professor - the professor who taught it was TOUGH, but now it is being taught by someone else!! TOUCHDOWN :) It is sad what pleases me anymore! haha. You're graduating this semester right? The attorney I interned for this semester graduated from UK Law School.
3 comments:
I am DOWN for a celebration! Sign me up for that haha. May cannot get here soon enough, I tell ya! I REALLY lucked out with my Crim. professor - the professor who taught it was TOUGH, but now it is being taught by someone else!! TOUCHDOWN :) It is sad what pleases me anymore! haha. You're graduating this semester right? The attorney I interned for this semester graduated from UK Law School.
i wish--i have another semester (graduate in the spring).
Love this pic! I just aww'ed at my computer screen for a few minutes.
Post a Comment