Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas (To Me, From Me, With All My Love)

I know it's a few days late, but we have been traveling.  Hope everyone had a merry Christmas! Here's our Christmas card this year (the real card goes down further and doesn't cut off pup's paws, but the image was too big to fit into one screen shot)

C and my big gifts this year to each other were the kitchen remodel and the office furniture.  Once I sit down long enough to take pictures of the office furniture (which I absolutely love), I promise I will post them.

In the mean time, let me introduce you to my Christmas gift to myself: Cole Haan's Village Hobo (but in red leather). It is the perfect size for work: it easily fits a laptop and a few files and would work with any color suit. It's definitely to me, from me, with all my love.
 
And while I am at it, here's C's gift to himself:Bruno Magli loafers. Sometimes, I think it is a blessing to have a clearly metro husband who has great fashion taste because he appreciates and understands nice things, but the price  tag that accompanies both of us wanting these items is definitely a curse.
What did everyone get for Christmas this year? 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cam's and my, not Cam and I's.

d.a.r. said...

Drooooollll. That bag is fab!

JMB said...

LOOOOVE this post! I think everyone should buy themselves something nice for Christmas...there are always sales going on, so it's the logical thing to do right? Riiiight, I for one bought myself some gifts haha. LOVE the bag!!! And you're right- verrrry versatile! Smart coookie! I am trying to turn Michael into a metro...I have definitely taught that boy there is a fine art to style haha. The Christmas card is tooo cute!! Love that you went with a picture of your furbaby!

Anonymous said...

I got a bunch of gift cards (including Victoria's Secret! Yay)which I'm about to spend tonight since John has the kids. I also got a trench coat, which I love and some black boots and my 1st pair of skinny jeans via gift card.
I also got a heated keyboard and a Webcam. VERY good Christmas this year :D

Rachel said...

Your bag is gorgeous! It does look like a perfect work bag!!

Jill said...

That purse in red leather? Be still my heart. I love that bag, I love red, I love red PURSES...what a beaut :) Cam's shoes look nice too, so look on the bright side--at least he has good taste!

Kerr said...

Love the bag!

Post a Comment