Happy New Year! Got home Sunday night from our trip and spent all day yesterday unpacking, cleaning, and putting away the Christmas decor. I'm so sad the holidays are over, but my birthday is in less than a week.
Another one I struggled with this year is a New Year's resolution. I always try to do something positive as well as realistically give up something negative. So, this year I want to take up golf. Cam plays so I think it would be a fun thing to do together and would only be helpful in business settings. I made my first investment in golf to symbolize it--I bought my first golf outfit. I'm a firm believer that looking the part is always half the battle to anything in life. Since I already own the clubs, shoes, and bag, I am only in need of the clothes (and the lessons, of course). I am quitting cursing. I'm a far cry from a sailor, but I swear during UK basketball season it's so hard not to just give 'em a piece of your mind, haha! What is your resolution this year?
Another one I struggled with this year is a New Year's resolution. I always try to do something positive as well as realistically give up something negative. So, this year I want to take up golf. Cam plays so I think it would be a fun thing to do together and would only be helpful in business settings. I made my first investment in golf to symbolize it--I bought my first golf outfit. I'm a firm believer that looking the part is always half the battle to anything in life. Since I already own the clubs, shoes, and bag, I am only in need of the clothes (and the lessons, of course). I am quitting cursing. I'm a far cry from a sailor, but I swear during UK basketball season it's so hard not to just give 'em a piece of your mind, haha! What is your resolution this year?
Here are some pictures of us ringing in 2011. We had a FABULOUS time and vacation:
We all bought fun glasses and wore them (I especially loved Cam's beer googles). My mom asked me if it was a costume party: oh no, we just made it one.
Family shot
Group shot of everyone--we had such a fun group.
I love this shot merely because we had our own dance floor and that man breaking it down is my step-father-in-law. All around awesome.
Cam decided that a glass of champagne at midnight was not enough..
Pictures like this is why I love this man.
Happy 2011!


7 comments:
love the glasses. we had the same ones at the nye party I went to. I need to stop swearing too. my office is a bad influence. the profanity flies around here!
Yeah my cussing has GOT TO GO! I however COULD pass for a sailor...eggh! haha I LOVED YOUR dress for NYE!! IF I went to a party then I was going to wear a black bedazzled one but then if I didn't like that one I had one as backup that was very similar to your dress! But then I didn't even go out so that just messed evvverything up all together hahaha. Golfing - great resolution/want for the new year! I want lessons!!! I cannot even hit it off the tee! :) So I would need an instructor with alot of patience....now I will tear it up in putt-putt haha
love the pics. looks like you had a wonderful new years.
(let me know when you want me to send you Scotty's CD)
You all are so cute! Good luck with your resolutions. I'm not writing mine down, so then I can't be held accountable! I guess that's cheating but I put enough pressure on myself throughout the year.
This looks like so much fun!!! I am totally jealous of how gorgeous you look :) Happy 2011 doll, xxoo
It looks like y'all had a fun New Years! I absolutely love all of those dresses.
You look SO cute!! Love your dress. I def'ly need golf lessons too! I think I blogged about that before...but I've never gotten around to it. It would help me in the same ways it'd help you--do it w/the husband and helpful for biz. I'll get there eventually. I've gotta clean up my mouth too. As you read on my blog, haha. A start would have been not calling the guy an a-hole in traffic tonight. Oops.
Post a Comment