As an extra special birthday present, I get to go back to school today. It is actually bittersweet as it's my last ever "first day of school." Being there until 8 pm tonight isn't so wonderful though...
Once I get home, I plan on celebrating with Gigi's cupcakes and a glass of wine, snuggling up with hubby, and watching the snow fall as Auburn whoops up on the ducks (let's go SEC!). Boring I know, but we went out for drinks with our friends this weekend, so spending a night in is the perfect way to relax.
I'll take the whole tray, please!
Happy Monday and happy birthday to me :)


15 comments:
Happy Birthday girlfriend! Gigi's cupcakes sound like a good night to me!! Take a picture of it! haha Don't feel bad, I have a night class this Monday as well 6-8 Crim Law...I am fist pumping that one haha. I start next week!!!
Happy Birthday! At least you know you won't be in class next year for your birthday. But you may be cooped up in an office!
Happy birthday!!!
Well happy birthday girlie!!!
I noticed you read the The Help! Thanks for posting, I'm starting to read it now :)
Hope you have a GREAT DAY!!!!
Happy Birthday! I actually think a relaxing evening at home is a great way to spend your birthday! After the terrible UK weekend, seeing another SEC team actually win will be a nice treat!
Happy birthday! Hope your day is wonderful!
Happy birthday!!! Hope the cupcakes treat you well, xxxooo
Happy Birthday!
Scotty loves Gigi's cupcakes... Everyone who has tried them, loves them.
happy birthday! hope your day goes by quickly so you can get home to the good stuff!
happy birthday girlie!!!! stay warm on this snow day!!!
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! And hope school goes by fast!
Happy Happy birthday!
And Happy Last/First day of school!
Happy Birthday Lauren! Enjoy that Gigi's babe...they are DELISH! :)
happy birthday!
ah! i'm so sorry that i'm late but happy happy birthday! monday night, go auburn! tuesday, GO CATS! beat auburn! :) i hope your birthday was wonderful and relaxing and special. and that's so exciting about the last first day! ...i'll be there next semester! xo
Post a Comment