So yesterday was pretty busy, so I didn't get a chance to do the normal Thankful Thursday. Instead, today I'll do a Thank God it's Friday post today.
1. It's finally Friday. Every day this week, I have at some point thought it was Friday. Basically, this week has dragged on. But Friday is finally here my friends.
2. Fingers crossed. I am so incredibly thankful that someone came to look at the house this morning (finally--its the first showing). We haven't heard any feedback, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and prayers flowing until we hear back.
3. Living a Dream. Last night Cam and I got to shoot baskets on the floor of Rupp Arena and go through the locker rooms. I took lots of pictures and will do a whole post next week with all of them. For now, here's a quick teaser of Cam standing in front of the national championship basketballs between Kanter and Knight's lockers.
4. Hello Sun. After months of snow, it is finally so incredibly warm outside. I am gonna take Ritz to the dog park a little later with my friend Kristin and her dog.
5. Buen Vaije. We've been so distracted with our house being on the market that we had almost forgotten how close we are to the big South American trip. Only a few more weeks :)
6. Shiny and new. I hate our dishwasher with a passion. I actually don't think of it as a dishwasher, I call it a sanitizer--it doesn't wash anything, it just gets hot. Well, it finally died this week so we have to get a new one. While I'd rather not put any more money into the house when we are selling, I won't be sad to see our crappy dishwasher replaced with a nice one that actually cleans.
7. Good Eats. We are going to Jonathan's this weekend to celebrate Cam's birthday. Need I say more...? I'm really looking forward to that deliciousness.
What are you thankful for this Friday? Hope ya'll have a great weekend!









4 comments:
Our dishwasher is only 3 years old but I'm not sure it's going to make it much longer. But I do love the idea of a brand new one - and I'm sure house shoppers will too!
WHY and how are you so much more refined than I? How have I never heard of Jonathons!?? I obvs need you in my life to teach me ALL the ways haha. SHUT the front door about going to Rupp! Was Cam in hogg heaven? And did you dunk? haha YAY for the trip coming up!! PS- someone owes me an email....we're officially on a break until you do. PPS- I need to know what kind of camera you have! I am in the market.
I'm thankful for the weather as well!! That groundhog was right about Spring being right around the corner:) I'm also thankful for date night tonight...yum yum
I am so excited to hear about your trip to Rupp!
Post a Comment