At least it was all black unlike this awesomeness above..
1. I forgot tennis shoes and workout pants on Monday, so I did Zumba in my socks and leggings. Keepin' it classy. 2. My biggest pet peeve is when skinny people say they need to lose weight or need to diet. Stop being so insecure and love the person you are! Working out and eating veggies should be to promote a healthy lifestyle, not to starve yourself and then burn off those few calories you do eat. I seriously wonder about what our society is making us become..
This little girl is only 4...
3. I saw TLC's Toddler's and Tiaras for the first time this week. Oh. M. Gee. This was totally like a trainwreck--I just couldn't look away. I don't mind pageants, I just mind pageants that steal children's innocence by trying to make them into 20 year olds. or dressing your toddler up as Madonna...
Plus, the show kept bringing back memories of the creepiness of Jon Benet Ramsey. I can only imagine TLC will have a show about their eating disorders and insecurities in 15 years. Needless to say, it absolutely reconfirmed that my future children (both boy and girl) will be in team sports. 4. One of my favorite hair products is Psssst Dry Shampoo for blonde hair. When I wake up late (or am just too lazy to get in the shower), it really is a lifesaver.
5. I had a nightmare this week when I refreshed the MLS listing of the house I want, it said "pending." I immediately drove by the house and Rajon Rondo had bought it and was building a giant basketball court with a Celtics logo (and complete with the Celtic's floor) in the backyard. I was impressed to be meeting Rondo, but I instantly hated him for stealing my dream house. I immediately woke up and refreshed the listing to ensure it was just a dream. I am rather obsessed with selling this house.
6. I LOVE basically every vegetable, but I think brussel sprouts and asparagus are my favorite. I made teryaki brussel sprouts last night--delish! I know, I know, I'm super weird.
7. I've quit reading for class. It's just been a week, but that is the beginning of the end for reading. This weekend needs some intervention to get me back into the groove of being a student.
8. I jump every time the phone rings, but I am slightly disappointed that it is not someone wanting to come look at the house. It's kind of pathetic.










13 comments:
Your Rajon Rondo dream is cracking me up! Only a UK fan....
Your dream is cracking me up! Only a KY fan would dream about an NBA player!! That house has to be yours if you're dreaming about it. I wish I could help you sell your house.
I've never tried one of those kinds of dry shampoos but I sure could have used one this morning. I wanted to sleep in so badly but I knew I had to get up and wash my hair. Where do you get that particular brand?
Everything that happened to the Ramsey girl is just so sad and eerily creepy...I was in a few beauty pageants when I was small but NOTHING To do the degree of what little girls enter in now. My kid is not wearing make up till HS!!! hahaha..if I ever have a kid someday!
The Ramsey house that she was murdered in has never been sold. The property is in CO...my folks live up there...
1. Cmae's comment, JUST gave me chills.....creeeepy.
2. YAY for finallllllllly getting back in the groove of READING BLOGS FOR ME!!! FIRST TIME ALL WEEK...I hope you have not won the lottery or something FUN like that friend :) haha ya know something fun I would have missed reading about.
3. You forgot your tennis shoes? Are we related? Because I have done this before at the gym!!! I mean how do we forget the most important essential? OBVS we have alot on our minds!!
4. I MISSS YOU!!!!
5. RONDO? Really Lauren? hahahaha
6. Spinach and broccoli is the bomb.com
TLC's Toddler and Terrias is such a sad show - those poor girls with gobs of makeup and flippers for their toothless mouths.
<3 erica
I always get sucked into Toddlers and Tiaras too! It's so crazy!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Brussels sprouts (shakes head) you and dad, ugh.
Will keep my fingers crossed you sell your house soon!
just came across your blog :) its sooo cue! you have some really good insight on your posts! xoxo cant wait to read more of what you write!
O M GEE.. I cannot believe that little girl is only four!!
xo
samantha
betterblondesam.blogspot.com
Will you post the recipe for the teriyaki brussel spouts? Sound delish! The little girls on that show creep me out, something awful but shame on those parents for putting them out there like that. It's horrible. Just my opinion though..
If it makes you feel any better about your Rondo dream, I recently had a dream that the NBA All-Star game was in Lexington and that my husband and I went to the Blue Moon with Charles Barkley. He was really impressed with the awesomeness of the Moon.
I think the same exact thing about Toddles and Tiaras...I can't believe I am watching but at the same time I can't tear myself away
Oh wow! I know some thin people and they are obsessed with saying they are fat in front of people much larger than them (ahem, me). I say until you've been in a double digit pants size don't come crying to me! Ha!
Post a Comment