I have found some FABULOUS steals lately, and I wanted to share my lovely finds.
From the Gap:
First, I will say that their in-store sale was an additional 50% off lowest marked price. But, you have to get beyond their grouchy workers. Seriously, my friend and I were laughing that they seemed so mad that we were getting good deals...
1. Modern Boot Pants: $9.99
These fit me like a DREAM. I want them in every color, but they only had navy in my size.
2. Button Funnel Neck Sweater $4.25
3. Shawl Zip Sweater (mine's in ivory) $7.25
From Talbot's Outlet:
This place is a gold mine ladies--tons of work clothes for pennies.
4. Merino Wool Blend Dress (mine's in black and doesn't cling to my rolls like it does on this model) $39.99
5. Irish Linen Dress (mine's brown and more fitted, like the one below) $17.99
6. Silk Sheath Dress $17.99
7. Long Patterned Jacket $39.99
8. Navy Brocade Jackie Jacket $29.99
From Saks Off Fifth:
(Sorry folks, this coupon was the best picture I could find)
9. Diane Von Furstenberg Sina Leather Boot (mine's in black) $150.00
From White House/Black Market:
10. Heather Wool Dress $19.99






5 comments:
Dam Gina! I am uber jealous of all your good deals. I went to the Gap a few weekends ago but the deals werent that great.
This is my kind of shopping! I seriously haven't been to the Talbot's outlet since it was down in Victorian Square. Which Gap did you find your stuff at? They are both so hit or miss.
you got great deals!!!! I want all the dresses you purchased!
Add new shopping buddy to the list of visions for us in Lexington. Also, I wonder if we could get the Real Housewives of TLC to come tape us. Just a thought. I LOOOVE alll of those Talbot dresses!! I cannot believe your steals...you are going to look so LEGIT haha.
I have NEVER been to the Talbot's outlet...even after you've mentioned here before!! I have GOT to make a trip over there. Love all your fab finds! :) :) :)
Post a Comment