Sunday, March 27, 2011

Don't Wake Me Up...

...Until after the championship game on April 4th. I know I was planning doing South America posts before anything else, but this is really too good to be true. 

So proud of my CATS! So happy to be a part of the big blue nation this week! I am going to have to break down and buy a pair of jorts to watch the game in next week (don't worry, I already have the jersey...) because we're in the FINAL FOUR. YYYIIPPPEE!

[All pictures from the Herald-Leader]

Jorts, we are just as happy as you are (but most of us just can't jump that high)
I don't think people understand the love that I have for this man today :)

The boys
proof that I'm not the only crazy fan out there...here's Lexington today. A reported 13 couches were burned and they had to shut down traffic in parts of downtown. There are literally hundreds of people at the airport waiting to welcome the Team back to Lexington right now...all for the CATS!

7 comments:

Lea Liz said...

I'm super excited too!!!!!! Go Cats!!!!!!

sara said...

Aren't you excited for our Cats?!?! Seems like just yesterday that I was a sophomore at UK when we won the National Championship and I was at the corner of Euclid and Woodland!

Kerr said...

I understand your love for Cal!!!! Oh my gosh so flipping exciting!!! GO CATS!

Danielle said...

Go CATS! It does make me feel a tad old that I was junior the last time we went to the Final Four in 1998! Yikes! It's been far too long.

And who says white boys can't jump? Haven't met Jorts, have they?

Amanda Marvin said...

Did you guys see the pic of the team and Jay Z? So cool and couldn't be happier for our Cats! Jorts all the way.

Jill said...

I'm so so so excited for the weekend!!! CATS basketball baby! Gotta love March Madness in the Bluegrass!!!! :)

JMB said...

LOOOVE THIS POST!! yeeeeeeaaaaaaaa-UH :) GO BIG BLUE!!

Post a Comment